Customized rebuilding of transmissions
We recondition /rebuild automatic and manual transmissions, stock or high performance, as per your specifications in order to meet your needs and in conformity with your use, while respecting the manufacturer’s standards.
What exactly is rebuilding a transmission?
Rebuilding a stock transmission STAGE 1:
- Dismantle, clean and inspect all the transmission’s components;
- Replace all clutches and standard discs;
- Replace all gaskets and seals;
- Replace all worn or damaged parts;
- Testing all electrical components.
Rebuilding a high performance transmission
- “Alto” red clutches;
- “Koleen” discs;
- “Billet” accumulator and servos;
- High performance front band and “Billet” anchors;
- Shift kit.
- All the components of a Stage 2 transmission;
- “Billet” input and output shafts;
- “Billet” front band;
- Deep pan;
- “Billet” drums and pistons.
- All the components of a Stage 3 transmission;
- Intermediary shaft;
- Converter control box;
- High performance body valve.
- No products in the cart.