Customized rebuilding of Cummins engines
We recondition/rebuilt Cummins engines, stock or high performance, as per your specifications in order to meet your needs and in conformity with your use, while respecting the manufacturer’s standards.
What exactly rebuilding a Cummins engine?
- Dismantle, clean and inspect all the engine’s components;
- Resurfacing of motor head (if needed);
- Valve lapping;
- Change valves’ seals;
- Change all pistons, pin bushings and bearings (main, rod, camshaft);
- Replace all gaskets and seals;
- Block resurface (if needed);
- Cylinders boring (if needed);
- Crank shaft polishing;
- Chrome plating of damaged journal.
Rectification of the cylinders
Depending on the wear of the cylinders, engines are rebuilt either stock or oversized between 0,020″ or 0,040″ to receive the new pistons.
We prefer this approach rather than the installation of sleeves, which is not recommended by the manufacturer.
No products in the cart.